Most of the time Doris Brings in cheese for a bite between different wines. Our strategy most of the weeks is to offer two of the same varietal or style from two different wineries. Example: two Sauvignon Blancs - one from California, and one from New Zealand. This allows our customers to perform an "apples to apples" comparison to determine which they prefer. Some weeks - like this week of June 28, the wines are in the same "general" category, such as two red blends.
We are tasting:
- Frances Mayes's Tuscan Sun Pinot Grigio
- Tre Fili Pinot Grigio
- Monte Antico Toscana - "Super Tuscan"
January 3, 2015
- "grilos" Vinho Tinto Portugese Red
- Vega "Douro" Portugese Red
December 19, 2014
- Mont Pellier Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rodney Strong Cabernet Sauvignon
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon