Discover the affordable luxury of tasting wines from around the world every month with a membership in the Wine World Wine of the Month Club. Join for as many months as you want - no minimum requirement. Pay in full, or as-you-go ... your choice. It's as simple as that! Treat yourself to a membership, or buy one as a gift for the wine lover in your life.
- The Wine World Wine of the Month Club is dedicated to helping you enjoy superb wines. at a discounted price.
- Depending on the level you choose, as a member you'll receive either two or three bottles of wine each month. These are wines that we personally taste and select. Each month we feature different varietals and different countries and regions - alternating between red and white selections.
- But that's just the start. Enclosed with each shipment you'll receive a full fact sheet on each bottle with information and descriptions of the wines you are receiving.
- Plus your Wine World membership entitles you to discounted pricing on additional bottles of wine from your selections and certain 750ml bottles from our regular stock - down to the Ct. State minimum pricing.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LEVELS
- Never a charge for membership
- Full fact sheets for each wine
- Discounts on selected wines in the store
- Different membership levels
- Give a gift of membership to family/friends
- Different regions of the world each month.
- The price each month is the actual discounted price for the wine in your selection - no hidden fees.
- Wine selections are picked by experts and reviewed by us.
- Go on vacation and "hold" shipments temporarily.
2 bottles per month - 2 reds.
Three bottles every month - your choice of 2 reds and a white, or 2 whites and a red
Two bottles every month - your choice of either two reds or a red and a white.
Master Club: Alvaro Palacios Priorat, and Faustino Gran Reserve I - 2001
Steward and Sommelier Clubs: various combinations of El Coto Rioja Crianza, Aviva Vino Bula 2012 Monsant Red, Vina Nora Baixas Peitan Albarino, and Bodegas Naia Rueda Verdejo. Please contact us if you wish to try a membership - or even a one month trial.
Master Club: Queen Peak Cabernet Sauvignon and Pulenta "Gran Cabernet Franc" XI
Steward and Sommelier Clubs: various combinations of . Please contact us if you wish to try a membership - or even a one month trial.
Master Club: Aquinas Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa and Honig Cabernet Sauvignon - Napa
Steward and Sommelier Clubs: various combinations of Rocca Delle Macie Sasyr, Sella & Mosca La Cala Vermentino, Hugal Gentil White Blend, and Alta Vista Classic Malbec
Master Club: Dry Creek Cabernet Sauvignon and Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Pinot Noir
Steward and Sommelier Clubs: various combinations of Pedroncelli Dry Creek Chardonnay, Alexander Valley Sin Zin Zinfandel, Benziger Sauvignon Balnc, and St. Francis "Red Splash". Please contact us if you wish to try a membership.